Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Does It Mean To Dream Of A Road Runner What Does This Dream Mean?

What does this dream mean? - what does it mean to dream of a road runner

Now my dream started with me just run through the park near my house, but in my dream was the park, the forests and they are not so in real life. I was waiting to see the Best Western hotel near my neighborhood, but it was a long, empty road and a car again (turn around). When I saw the car slows down and stops working. Once the car turned around and went, it was again. I turned right and ran as fast as possible (it seemed to me as I slid) into the air. While I realize that I run, I run in shorts, shirt and shoes.When I looked up and noticed that I was in my boxers, I do not care, looked at me and ran on. I never felt a bit tired when I walked, had a runner-up. " Well, I run and I see my neighborhood, but a large door that is facing the same way as in real life, blankets, my neighborhood was right outside the door. When I saw my house, I saw my brother-in-law Luis sNote that the management of clothing. He told me that I run, I go running with you, but go for the dog, so it may take to walk to. "I answer, but I have no dog in real life. I can see my house and as an attempt to run any more, I can not try to right to go home, but I can not. It was than when I run my car. I look down and feet are progressing quickly blurred. Then I woke up. (If these things can help, and my father was angry with each other to sleep at night, and I was shaking and crying so angry.)
Who knows what could interpret this dream mean, right? It would be very grateful for an answer. Thank you.

1 comment:

scangine... said...

That means slow down and enjoy life, instead of through them. The dog represents loyalty to his brother-sister-May try to help in any way and are totally reliable to help you or you need someone loyal to certain problems they have with him the access.

Post a Comment