Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleeping With Scorpio Man Scorpio Man Question?

Scorpio Man Question? - sleeping with scorpio man

So, I am a woman and cancer as "a very long time by accident," a man Scorpion. I'm still a mystery how you feel about me ...

When we started, was long and cold. It would be ... louloutte ... i guess? It can not touch, do not understand the dream that is completely over me. It was a bit selfish, I almost think if we were together, require ... It was his way or no.

Now it keeps me from the moment it comes time to go, if we continue with the move to Abrázame. It's fun, it's much less selfish. It opens up new things that you have purchased and shared stories of what happened to him instead of closed as before. He became more open and much easier on me.

What worries me is ... although sometimes I see ... I do not understand why it was so beautiful and is nice to me .. he does not see me?

*** My question is ... Kee is a Scorpiop see a girl just because it makes you really love to be? Is it more than once that things, or is just for me much more comfortable with from time to time? ***

SCORPIO men are so confused!

(Oh, and he had never been a good friend ... just one or 2 girls did not this work ... no date. Unattatched promiscuity and HES normal.)

10 comments:

dani girl said...

everything is wrong. There is no truth to the sign that u are. seriously. is not the search for approved persons. Associated with personality types that Universal has to do everywhere Re scientifically proven to be.

naughtyb... said...

It seems to be a man and Scorpio has nothing to do with it. Love it or leave it. Do not be complicated. Love him or leave him alone!

robert moore said...

I'm a Scorpio and Scorpios I looked up and said that Google Scorpios are sexual, then the answer to your question is yes

edward72... said...

Scorpio men are so easily forgotten hotheaded unless bout, u love .... but they tend to be large assholess

blulimes said...

Stay away from Scorpio men. Once they bite ....

:)MNB said...

in a manner similar HES protect themselves from injury.

email me for more info: soccerrox1122@yahoo.com

Yay! said...

Her husband is just like mine, except I was never bad, or promiscuity. I think he cares about you, that Scorpio, as in the 1 is cold, so do not want you to go. To give him a chance, does not mean anything bad, only that he is near, and let your feelings. If you are a true Scorpio, be faithful and passionate, and always.
It is true that they are hot, but it was easy to tame. If he loves you, but he was not angry with you, but others.

Yay! said...

Her husband is just like mine, except I was never bad, or promiscuity. I think he cares about you, that Scorpio, as in the 1 is cold, so do not want you to go. To give him a chance, does not mean anything bad, only that he is near, and let your feelings. If you are a true Scorpio, be faithful and passionate, and always.
It is true that they are hot, but it was easy to tame. If he loves you, but he was not angry with you, but others.

Angela said...

Scorpio men are complicated, take it from a cancer that some of them have enjoyed in their lives, but also his best game as a carcinogen, and the fact that this "new" to which I would love that his conduct typical (good or bad) for a scorpion. I only know when you are ready and open for a wonderful couple, and the male relatives are GREAT!

Danny said...

All forms of Cancer / Scorpio is a bunch of bull ... Sounds complicated, as long as most of us humans. I would not look too deep into it, you always come to you? Or they have to stay in their frequency? for I was glad to see my girlfriend (now ex) at least 3 times per week for one hours at a time, but throw myself id treat them like a princess all the time here and I miss her so mad when he went up against A few days ago. Weird huh?

Post a Comment