Monday, December 14, 2009

Wedding Thank You Attendance Letter What Do You Say In A Group Apology Letter For A Delayed Wedding?

What do you say in a group apology letter for a delayed wedding? - wedding thank you attendance letter

My marriage was delayed for 2 hours. I feel bad for my guests who were prepared to expect. Just screwed on that day. I had booked no music, no cake and double my hair appointment. Most of our family came too late. Some are even responsible for ensuring that the products and / or coordination of parts of the reception and not be seen. Those who received little understanding and even helped when the weather was necessary.
I would send each customer a personalized magnet with our wedding photo and when sending a letter of apology for the delay in the event and so on. Not sure if this is appropriate.
Should I thank a simple word of thanks and mentions nothing about the disaster that happened on my wedding day, or I send a letter of apology for the guests to attend the ceremony and reception?

No comments:

Post a Comment