Monday, December 14, 2009

Automatic Blunt Rolling Machine No One Want It With Esco.........?

No one want it with esco.........? - automatic blunt rolling machine

ESCO nobody wants, nobody wants to go toe 2 toe
Flo Flo 4-for-tat, MOE me doing tricks in slow motion, the Neo in the Matrix
Spittin hot fire like the sun, moderators str8 Takin veterans like an automatic weapon,
my right arm to do something evil, I will not refer to
only with the pen by electric sensor
Sit back, a foam roll, and I can continue this manhunt Poetry
my method of verbal aesthetics speakin equals 2 veteran not black or Asian wack rapper Caucasus to the microphone, I may have created a clone of Jay-Z z Saigon pac and biggie big bad pun in one God, just for fun
Years have died rhyme, that is away
like a ball in play is the dome on its head
Wack rappers of all yall need to hear what they say
like my style of education of my work ethic and the bars are full of advice,
disagree and agree, and in the lyrical decapitation takin yo head
All yall need to stop weapons and pieces of bread bitches talkin years, this is the reason nas Hip Hop Is Dead is not in the way of getting blown awaand,
My mouth is like a mother fu * kin AK, because if I spray Flem,
in each of them say they are hot host, PLEASE!, hate repetition hatin on me is not really in any position, the definition of style, like Im runnin km 5 miles in the past from the sky Goin Jumpin IM Bringin reality, if one tell a lie, basically, I forget the talented MC with the lyrical name, Esco-bar

No comments:

Post a Comment