Friday, December 18, 2009

Fatty Liver Recipes Eating Healthy?

Eating healthy? - fatty liver recipes

My husband got used to the non-alcoholic fatty liver disease diagnosed and have cut all junk food and unhealthy food! Do not eat much, as it is, but I'm not really a kitchen (I cook, but not often). I'm kind of in the freezer girl! I would like to start eating healthier. We began to eat more salads, but he will get bored with them long. and of course I know that eating more fruit, but what else is there? Oh, and I will start cooking with Turkey instead of beef. Anybody know any good health food stores, or recipes?

And you know something that my husband is picky! He does not eat with onions, peppers, mayonnaise, pickles, mustard, tuna (or any fish really). and not open to the idea if the things you do not have, does it not even a snack!

I want to help my husband to ask for help to stay healthy!

Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment