Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Milk Facial Does Curdled Breast Milk Help Treat Facial Acne?

Does curdled breast milk help treat facial acne? - milk facial

I have a wonderful little girl named Joanne for 17 years, were suffering from moderate to severe acne for most of his teenage years. I think I read somewhere that if you put sour milk in his face, which helps eliminate bacteria.

I think I read an article from Family Circle to stop a jug of milk in the kitchen for a few days until it begins to coagulate. Thus, the enzymes in the milk (can such a thing as in petri dishes) to develop.

I still have a baby over the years, I am not silent, but one of my friends on the street, Brenda, had a daughter. She is happy to help and offered to donate a portion of their milk.

Joanne I have this afternoon at the home of Brenda's gain with a glass of apple sauce, milk. Has anyone else heard, even if it helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment